The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Tel .: +49 7531 2820447
II. General information on data processing
1. Scope of processing of personal data
We only process the personal data of our users as far as this is necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the data subject's consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as the legal basis.
When processing personal data, which is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR as the legal basis for processing.
3. Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage can also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
a) Description and scope of data processing
b) Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
c) Purpose of data processing
The purpose of using technically necessary cookies is to simplify the use of websites for the users. The user data collected through technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles.
d) Duration of storage, objection and removal options
IV. Email contact
1. Description and scope of data processing
On our website, you can contact us using the email address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the email will be saved.
In this context, the data is not passed on to third parties. The data will only be used to process the conversation.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an email is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If the email contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data in the event of contacting us by email is only used to process the contact.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For personal data sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
5. Opposition and removal options
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by email, they can object to the storage of their personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued. In this case, all personal data saved in the course of contacting us will be deleted.
V. Rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
1. Right to information
You can request confirmation from the person responsible whether personal data concerning you will be processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request the following information from the person responsible:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to correction or deletion of your personal data, a right to restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
(6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information about the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject; You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data relating to you are transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transmission.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to correction and / or completion vis-à-vis the person responsible if the processed personal data that concern you are incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible must make the correction immediately.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be obtained with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to deletion
a) Obligation to delete: You can request the data controller to delete your personal data immediately, and the data controller is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR was based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) According to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there is no overriding legitimate reason for the processing, or you file an objection pursuant to Art. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR to object to the processing.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been unlawfully processed.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data relating to you were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8 (1) GDPR.
b) Information to third parties: If the person responsible has made the personal data relating to you public and is he acc. Article 17 (1) GDPR obliges them to delete them, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you as the data subject Person has requested that they delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
c) Exceptions: The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing in accordance with the law of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller has been;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 Para. 3 GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of this processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to inform all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right towards the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you that you have provided to the person responsible in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data has been provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated processes.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other people must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the person responsible.
7. Right to object
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, at any time against the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR takes place to object.
The controller will no longer process the personal data relating to you, unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option of exercising your right to object in connection with the use of information society services using automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to withdraw the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
9. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is against the GDPR violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Art